A family hotel
in the heart of Les Saisies
Les Saisies Hotel: Spa and Restaurant in Savoy
Traditional charming chalet
Head off on a holiday to the Alps! Skiing or hiking, relaxation or exploration: experience the mountain from our hotel restaurant & spa, an establishment with numerous advantages making your stay unforgettable.
The in Les Saisies hotel welcomes you in the Beaufortain mountain range. Le Calgary In a traditional chalet with Tyrolean authenticity, enjoy one of our 40 rooms and a suite . With its mountain spirit, the hotel offers full comfort and quality services, perfect for enjoying the ski slopes and hiking trails, whether you come as a couple, or with family and friends.
The hotel is located at the top of Les Saisies resort, at the foot of the slopes and walks, at only 300 meters from the Nordic Stadium, and 100m from the child care centre. Whatever your plans are for skiing and thrills, summer winter you will find at this 3 Star Hotel a friendly address for excellence, where one comes and is sure to always come back.
A menu that adapts to the seasons
Half board stays or simply for the pleasure of sharing a Savoy style meal, reserve your table at the Calgary Hotel in Les Saisies. The restaurant opts for tradition and authenticity with dishes that change according to the seasonal produce.
The restaurant is open for lunch during the school holidays in December and February. (Salads, and grill...)
Children's menu served on a tray.
Enjoy your meal in the dining room or on the terrace with the mountain as your backdrop.
Discover our relaxation area
Spa, swimming pool, hammam, and jacuzzi...
Relaxation and well-being is what awaits you at the Calgary spa.
Our hotel invites you to enjoy our heated pool, hammam, sauna, and jacuzzi. A great way to relax after a day on the slopes or on the hiking trails.
We also offer many treatments and massages provided by a professional masseuse.
Franck Piccard and Le Calgary
In 1988, Franck Piccard, a famous skier from Les Saisies, became the Super-G Olympic champion at the games in Calgary, Canada. From this great feat was born the name of our hotel, of which the athlete is the creator and owner. Such triumphs have contributed to the international reputation of Les Saisies, a Savoy resort recognised worldwide for its exceptional snow, its extraordinary landscapes that are great for hiking in both the winter as in the summer, and its Alpine and Nordic ski areas.
It was also in Calgary that Franck Piccard won the bronze in the downhill and, in 1992, at the Olympic Games in Albertville, he was silver medallist.
Today, Le Calgary Hotel even has a suite named after the ski champion. Conviviality, family atmosphere, and quality services: discover one of the historical establishments of Les Saisies.
Le Calgary Hotel summed up in a few words
- 3 Star Hotel in the heart of Les Saisies resort
- 40 rooms
- 1 suite: the "Franck Piccard" suite
- Restaurant and terrace
- Receptions for up to 110 people
- Bar and lounge
- Indoor pool, sauna, hammam, and jacuzzi
- Spa and massages with a reservation
- Conference room (20 people)
- Wi-Fi access included in all rooms
- Hotel accessible for disabled people
- A host is present during the school holidays in December and February to take care of the children + snack time + pool reserved for the kids for 1/2 hour + possibility of eating with the host.
- Covered parking.
- Loan of board games, billiard room.
- The "Montagne" library, newspapers, magazines, and background music.
- A Nordic ski waxing area: with a table and an iron.
- A spacious ski storage area with a shoe dryer included in each locker.
- A lounge used for either reading or watching sports on television.